Phillip Agnew of The Dream Defenders. The Dream Defenders is a human rights organization that’s building leadership and power among young people of colour to challenge racism in their communities. | Phillip Agnew on All In
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
…Has this been done before?
THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST! I FUCKING LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS! XD
Omg sooooo fuckin perfct
(taken from this post on the experiments of Harry Harlow)
This is serious business, because this is a large part of how sexism, racism, homophobia, rape culture, ethnocentrism, etc. continue to happen.
The proper response to street harassment
May have to wipe some drool off my keyboard.
This is one of those dresses that you can kill a man in.
if you don’t know what my voice sounds like you should keep it that way for your own sake
You made us laugh, you made us cry, you taught us that laughter can be the best medicine, you made us think, and reflect about the possibilities of what dreams may come.
this is the last thing i’m reblogging about him. i am so sad and i love him so much.
Zodiac Scorpio facts — Scorpio’s thoughts are often quite different than what they express to others. This is a part of their private nature.
Zodiac Scorpio facts — Scorpio doesn’t want to control anyone, they just have a strong sense of protection and love (and likes things being done a certain way).
Zodiac Libra facts — Libra’s motto = don’t cheat yourself, treat yourself.
Page 1 of 257